Electro Strike Electro Strike

Alright, I gotta give credit where it's due. This right here, is officially my shit. Keep up the good work, man.

DJ-Dawphin responds:

Umm. OK. Thanks.

Aline (Double Bass) Aline (Double Bass)

Sounds like some kind of anime opening... Nice job!

PapoFuradoPA responds:

Tnx... its sample thought... but tnx i add some bass lines!

Stupid loop 2 Stupid loop 2

This isn't your work. I've heard this elsewhere, although I can't remember where, I just know you didn't make this.

BillLava666 responds:

that's weird because I was sitting there when I wrote it. If it sounds like something else or not, I don't know. I would be interested to hear it if you could find the "original".

Said - Nya (AT Remix) Said - Nya (AT Remix)

Fucking. Amazing.

EnNinja responds:

Thanks ^_^

Double Awakened (Remix of Awaken by DJ Vatriox) Double Awakened (Remix of Awaken by DJ Vatriox)

@greenspartan my reaction exactly. Lol

- Frostbite - - Frostbite -

I can kinda picture this in a snowy environment. This is way better than my music, I'll tell ya that! xD

Lethalix responds:

Well, Thanks i guess :3

Voice Demo 2015 Voice Demo 2015

The megaman one was fucking sweet :D

Dubstep - Music Box on Steroid Dubstep - Music Box on Steroid

DuSkCaNnibal he/she probably used something like FL Studio

[Dubstep] - Zelda - Lost woods remix [Dubstep] - Zelda - Lost woods remix

What software was used to make this? I'm sorry to ask, but I'm not trying to steal this, don't worry xD I just need to know so that I can make legendary work like yours and others. Please let me know as soon as possible, and have a great day. :)

LegatusRj responds:

FL Studio. ;)

---THRASHER--- ---THRASHER---

This is amazing! What did you use to make this?

optimize responds:

well which part!? :-)
the build, to the drop, is the default clap but put to 1/6 steps so it become really growlish
and the main drop is the same thing but with the default snare!
and that wobble in-between each round of the drop is a simple wobble made in sytrus, and the yoi bass is just a preset on harmour called "decimate voice" (i may have edited it a bit i cant rly rember)
________________________________________________________________________________EDIT: i just listened an i realized that yes i did edit the yoi bass, to sound like an alien, thats the alien sound!